Your creative journey, our guidance
Start getting your space ready for the work to begin. Clear out any existing cabinetry, declutter your space, and do a final check that all your trades are ready to begin.
Things to consider
- Finalize your professional team
- Have a signed contract and floorplan, before work begins
- Ensure required permits are confirmed
- Inspect the space to ensure safety and preparation
- Verify that work progresses as planned, and remain available for questions
- Make sure wiring and plumbing suit your utility needs
Be clear about which materials you will be purchasing directly, and those which your trade should purchase for you.