Your creative journey, our guidance
Start getting your space ready for the work to begin. Clear out any existing cabinetry, declutter your space, and do a final check that all your trades are ready to begin.
Things to consider
- Finalize your professional team
- Have a signed contract and floorplan, before work begins
- Ensure required permits are confirmed
- Inspect the space to ensure safety and preparation
- Verify that work progresses as planned, and remain available for questions
- Make sure wiring and plumbing suit your utility needs
Be clear about which materials you will be purchasing directly, and those which your trade should purchase for you.
Looking for kitchen ideas for your upcoming renovation? You’ve come to the right place. A kitchen renovation is a huge undertaking, with countless factors to consider. In this post, we’ll…