Your creative journey, our guidance
It’s the moment everything comes together, and now that your flooring, walls, and cabinets are being installed you can finally set the date for installing your favorite countertop.
Things to Consider
- Alert your cabinet maker to remeasure space before installation
- Ensure your utilities fit in their allocated spaces, after flooring and cabinetry
- Alert your general constructor or fabricator to take final measurements before templating
- Verify that your fabricator placed the right order and received your countertop, before templating begins
- Ask your fabricator for all your countertop registration details, so you can later activate your lifetime warranty
If you have a backsplash, install the countertop first and then mount your backsplash on the walls above it. Your plumbing and appliance connections should be put after your countertop is installed.
Find out all you need to know about your countertop
Learn how you can keep your countertop new and fresh