- THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use of (including any browse through or access of) the Web Site, we may gather certain information, including the following information:
- Personally Identifiable Information– This is information that may identify a person such as: first name, last name, E-mail address and phone number. We may collect Personally Identifiable Information about you, ONLY if you voluntarily choose to provide it yourself (for example: while submitting certain forms in or through the Web Site). There may be Personal Information that remains within our databases, access logs, and other records.
- Anonymous/Non-Personally Identifiable Information- which is information that alone cannot identify you, including without limitations, information derived from cookies, pixel tags and web beacons, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, and the web page you have visited immediately prior to visiting the Web Site or other numeric codes used to identify a computer.
- PRIVACY OF CHILDREN
We do not intentionally collect personally identifiable information from users of this site who are under the age of thirteen without parental consent. If we become aware that a user of the site is under the age of 13 we will remove that child’s personal information from our files, in accordance with the federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998. If you believe your child may have submitted information to CAESARSTONE without indicating their actual age and would like it removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1401 W. Morehead Charlotte, NC 28208 and we will delete it immediately.
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
- DISCLOSING OF ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES
If we transfer your information in accordance with condition (i) and (iv) aforementioned, we will make sure that the transferees agree to apply the same levels of protection as we are required to apply to your information and, where appropriate, to use your information strictly in accordance with our instructions.
- THIRD PARTIES’ PRACTICES
This section does not cover the information practices exercised by other providers of products or services, advertisers or other web-sites, or companies/people that CAESARSTONE does not own or control, or does not employ or manage. CAESARSTONE would like to emphasize that CAESARSTONE is not and cannot be responsible for the content or the privacy policies of websites to which it may link or websites that link to CAESARSTONE’s Web Site.
- SECURITY PRECAUTIONS TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
We are committed to use our best efforts to maintaining the security of your Personally Identifiable Information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we adhere to industry standard practices and procedures to help safeguard and secure the information we collect. Although we use our best efforts to protect the security of your Personally Identifiable Information and our system, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, no transmission via the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result of this and other factors beyond CAESARSTONE’s control, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute security of the information that you transmit to or through our Web Site. Therefore, you assume that risk by using the Web Site.
- MODIFICATION AND DELETION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
You are entitled to review the database information submitted by you and/or relating to you, under applicable law. A person who has reviewed the information relating to him/her and found it to be incorrect, incomplete, unclear or not up to date, may contact the database owner and request that the information be updated or deleted, as follows:
- Deletion - In order to delete the Personally Identifiable Information you submitted, please notify us, through our online contact form, available at: https://www.caesarstoneus.com/about-us/contact-us/ that you wish to delete your Personally Identifiable Information contained at our databases.
- Modification - If you wish to modify or update your Personally Identifiable Information, please send us your updated details through our online contact form, available at: https://www.caesarstoneus.com/about-us/contact-us/ Please note that deletion of your Personally Identifiable Information from CAESARSTONE’s database will not prevent CAESARSTONE from using gathered anonymous information.
- CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under California's "Shine the Light" law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us, once per calendar year, information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2018 will receive information regarding 2017 sharing activities). To obtain this information from us, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com and write "Request for California Privacy Information" for the subject of your message. We will send you a reply e–mail within 30 days containing the requested information once we confirm your request. Not all information sharing is covered by the "Shine the Light" requirements and only that information which is covered will be included in our response.
California Do Not Track Disclosures
Some web browsers may transmit "do-not-track" signals to websites with which the browser communicates. Our Site does not currently respond to these “do-not-track” signals.
- GOVERNING LAW
- CONTACT US