515 Palm Shade
Graceful, light greige veining that clasp a perfect milk-white base,
for earthy nuances and added depth.
It’s easy to care for your Caesarstone countertop.
- Simple cleaning – A splash of warm soapy water will do.
- Prevent patina – Wipe away any liquid spills and splashes.
- Removing stains – Gently rub with an approved cleaner and rinse
- Outdoor care – Always cover after use and clear away metal objects.
- Heat Caution – Avoid placing deep fat fryers directly on the surface.
Please note that Honed, Concrete and Rough finishes require more cleaning than our Polished finishes. Since there is more exposed surface area with these finishes, metal marks, fingerprints and other signs of daily living will show. Most of these marks can be removed with little effort and non-abrasive cleaning products such as Soft Scrub Liquid Gel.
View size and finish availability for our indoor and outdoor colors